Thursday, September 4, 2014

So Much to Say, So Lil Words



God is good.

It doesn't matter if my flesh is filled with lesions,
Christians are being murdered,
there's unrest in the Governments,
and sadness all around...

GOD IS GOOD.

Someday HE WILL pull the curtain back and every flesh will drop in total obedience.
 "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face:" 1 Cor 13:12a

Every knee WILL BOW at His majesty.
 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." Romans 14:11

Until then, we wait for His perfect timing.


For 2+ weeks the Lord has filled my flesh, head to toe, with a virus that produces lesions (Erythema Multiforme).  

(Yes, I said God filled my flesh.  He is in control of the virus, satan is not.  For further study click HERE)  It was the most torturous thing I have ever physically felt.  I have never had an itch so indescribable, just ask my family...I couldn't even sit still for 2 seconds let alone take a breath as it felt like tiny worms escaping my pores continuously.

The Lord quietly reminded me of the wrath that is to come.  This is not even a taste of what unbelievers will have to face eternally...   

Revelation 14:10-11
"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."

"The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."  Matthew 24:50-51

Are you watching every single second for His return?  Because that weeping and gnashing of teeth WILL. NEVER. END...
You say you are a Christ follower.
Have you really surrendered to Him?  He is King and He WILL reign whether you want Him to or not..
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."  Revelation 11:15

Right now He's give you time to choose:  His way or the hard way...

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lordchoose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."  Joshua 24:15


Or have you given up waiting on Him, for your own earthy, temporary, seasonal "happiness"?


God is good. 
NOW and FOREVER.




1 comment:

  1. You are my blessing Tonna!!!!!!!!!!! To watch you suffer was one of the saddest things in my life. I am so thankful the Lord has heard our cries and is bringing you out!!!!! With a message. I am looking and waiting with expecting JOY for the return of our Lord! I love you sweet daughter!

    ReplyDelete