Sunday, June 23, 2013

So Much Fun This Summer!


We have been very blessed as we enjoy our Summer 2013!
(My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SEASON by the way! :)

Josh and I were very blessed with a trip to Cozumel to join our friends as they said their vows.


I love this picture of the vows they wrote!
Reminds me of the vows God gave me in His written Word, The Bible!
(He will never leave me or forsake me {Hebrews 13:5} and He is coming back to take me, His Bride to His home He has prepared for me! {Revelation 19})

God continued to amaze me as I enjoyed so many blessings!

Even the tiniest little blessing like a folded robe with a sash folded in the shape of an S!

He continually reminded me of His greatness


and how He knows the number of the sand on the seashore, AMAZING!

Just the number of the grains of sand on my feet alone was amazing! :)

We also got to enjoy my sister's family (they live in Michigan we don't get to see them very often).  She and her family came here to have a surprise retirement party for my dad...


Then we got to join them in Branson for family time!

COUSINS!

Even though I have received so many blessings, satan still likes to remind me of the yuck in my life.

I was having "one of those days" while I had my Bible study on the screened in porch of our rented cabin.  The Holy Spirit reminded me to, "Cast all my cares upon Him for HE cares for me."  1 Peter 5:7
He then reminded me of how HE even cares (is intrested in, and concerned) for the ugly and annoying crows!

"Are not 5 sparrows sold for 2 farthings, (a Roman coin) and not one of them is forgotten before God?  But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear not therefore: YE ARE OF MORE VALUE than many sparrows."  Luke 12:6&7

Just as I was reading that verse in God's Word, check out what He sent to join me ...




I didn't get to capture them as they first landed close by, but I quick picked up my iPod to video them and remember that sweet moment with God... I also was unable to finish the video but you get the jest of what God was showing me.  :)
I love it when God does Romantic things like that.  He sweetly and softly reminds me how much He loves, values and cares for me!

And just for the cherry on top... look what my sister made as her profile pic on FB!
LOVE IT!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  
Another blessing!
  I got to spend time with my cousin I haven't seen in a  LONG time!

No comments:

Post a Comment