Monday, April 29, 2013

THE RED BARN OUTDOOR MARKET!

 
Saturday was so much fun!!!  Words do not describe! 
I could not sleep Friday night as I was so excited for Saturday morning!  And guess what? I even woke up BEFORE my alarm went off and sprang out of bed! 
So the day started EARLY!  Amy was at the house by 8 am.
 
We jumped in Josh's F250 truck and rolled out the driveway with the clouds covering the sky.  (Yep, it was cloudy, windy and freezing. The sun didn't come out till we got home. )  It was hard to keep my foot from putting the pedal to the metal to get as fast as we could to The Red Barn Outdoor Market. 
On our way we gave our day to our Heavenly Father and thanked Him for such a special blessing He had given us and asked Him to guide us. 
 
 The Market
was about an hour away, but the seconds flew by quickly as we chatted like crazy to make up for lost time.
 
 
HERE WE ARE!
 This was our favorite booth!  It was called The Embellished Rabbit.  It had sooo many fun afordable things!  We were so excited about this booth, Linda (the owner) she said she was moving to another state in the following months!  Bummer!  But she sure did bless us! 
 
I bought these kitchen chairs from her.
 
 
I saw them and knew immediately they would fit perfectly in our kitchen!  And how could I pass them up for $35/chair?!  Good thing we were up and at em early! God had answered my prayer!  I had been praying for chairs!  There
was a matching buffet, but it was already sold.  The large items sale quickly so we will probably get there earlier next time.
 
Linda of The Embellished Rabbit and I sure do have the same style!  I loved all of her stuff! Here's some more goodies from our favorite booth:
 
"A  person may think their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart." Proverbs 21:2 NIV
 
PINK!
I have a window with a verse on it in my home!  LOVE IT! Cute pew
and little # pillows!
 
 
 
 
 
Ellie and my mom came too.  They followed us there in a seperate car so they could leave early and do other things.  It was soo cold they did leave early!  :)
 
I just have to throw this picture in here...
yes, even the PINK port-a-potty excited me!  :)  My favorite color!  It does make goin in a port-a-pot a little more tolarable.  :)
 
 
I am really into pennants lately after having a Pintrest account.  I really liked the way they displayed theirs at this booth.  And have you ever seen an old shopping cart look so cute with all those pillows in it?!
 
Here are some more FUN booths:
 
 
 
 
Look how cute this display is!  See the fun strips of fabric in the back and the cute pompoms on the celing of her tent.  Check out the adorable sign!  This gal sold homeade cleaning products in style! 
 
We were so thankful God gave us this special day!
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1:17
 
 



3 comments:

  1. What a fun post.......brought sunshine to my heart! You girls looked adorable! So so thankful the Lord blessed you in so many ways. I want to experience this sometime.

    Hugs to your day sweet one!
    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What fun! I LOVE those chairs! What a great steal you were blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! God is good! :)

    ReplyDelete