Monday, April 15, 2013

A Special Blessing

 
 
The past few weeks/months have been not so fun, if you know what I mean.  A little rollercoaster ride there for awhile.  But once again God reminds me of His faithfulness.  He loves me so much and proves it to me in His word.
 
"The Lord appeared of old to me saying: 'Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.' "  Jeremiah 31:3
 
Sometimes we kinda forget this truth don't we.  I sure do.  Don't know why, I guess I get busy with life and forget to look at Him, quietly waiting for my attention.  He does let the trials come to my life to make me more like Him and to show me His glory.
 
"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,  knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing" James 1:2-4
 
"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." 1 Peter 4:11-13
 
My Sweet Jesus reminded me of His love for me through a friend.  She had no idea I was struggling, but just decided to give me this charm.
 
Isn't this the sweetest!?!!  The rose is on one side and the "la la love you" is on the other side.  Know what else is unbelievable?  I just met my new girlfriend and she didn't even know how much I love the color pink and roses!  I'm a shabby chic kinda gal and she didn't even know!
 
Blew my socks off!!!  It was just like my Jesus to reach down and wrap this sweet charm around my neck!  As I said, my girlfriend had no idea what I was going through, yet look at what the charm says.  "la la love you" .  SOOOOO SWEET~!  Every time I put this on, I will be reminded of my God's love for me.  He loves me with an EVERLASTING LOVE. 
 
 
God is SO ROMANTIC!


2 comments:

  1. soooo thankful for your friend! God does love you......so do I!

    ReplyDelete