Thursday, March 14, 2013

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

 
 
Don't you just LOOVE it when someone comes to you and asks for your forgiveness?!
 
I think it rates up there with one of the best feelings in the whole world!!!!!!!
 
It makes my heart soooooo happy!
 
Of course God helps me forgive them even when they don't ask for it, but when they do.... YEEEEEHAAWWW!!!!
 
Can you even fathom how God must feel when we come to Him with a humble heart and ask for HIS forgiveness?
Of course He loves us regardless, but when we come to Him with a humble heart..... WATCH OUT!!!! 
 
I can just picture my Father now, jumping and skipping and laughing with joy with His angels! :)
 
Look what God says He will do when you come humbly before Him...
 
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up." James 4:10
Have you humbled yourself in the sight of the Lord today?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment