Friday, July 29, 2011

NEWS, NEWS, NEWS!!

This thing is happening soooo fast, so hang on, here we goooooooooooooo!  We just got a phone call yesterday that we will travel to Ukraine in 1 month!!  I couldn't hardly believe what I was hearing!  Now is the time for fundraising!  :)  We have a Mom's Day Out fundraiser through the month of August.  Each Monday (the 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd) from 9-12, we will have playtime with the little ones while the mommies go run errands, go to coffee with a friend or take a much needed nap.  Before the children get picked up we are just asking for a donation.  This will be held at Grace Bible Church at 1221 East 33rd in Hutchinson, Kansas.  If you are able to help in any way or plan on attending please let me know.


We are also, now selling the pendants my friend, Alicia made for us. Below you can view a slideshow of all the pendents.




They are $15 + 2.50 for shipping. 

Payment methods:
Paypal
or
Check

If you are interested in purchasing a pendent, please email me with "pendent" and the number on the picture in the subject.
My email is
come rest at his table at gmail . com
 (remove spaces and add @)


Here is a picture of me wearing one of the pendents with my daughter. You can buy chains at Hobby Lobby or simply use a ribbon or leather cording.

Thank you for taking time to read this blog!  You are a blessing to us and to our Vitaliy!!

2 comments:

  1. I so love Linda at Prairie Flower Farm! I have prayed about your family since learning of your choice to adopt Vitaliy. I will spread the word about the pendant. They are lovely. I wish you much happiness, love and lots of prayer going up for your family. Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne! Thank you so much! Yes, Linda has blessed us tremendously!!! :) Thank you for leaving a comment! Can't wait to check out your blog & thank you for your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete