Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Favorite Book!!!

I want to introduce you to my all-time favorite book (under the Bible), Created to Be His Help Meet.  If God would not have brought this book into my life, I would be a divorced, bitter, angry and resentful woman working a part-time job and living my lonely life in a trailer. 


Because God was so gracious to me in my sinfulness, He brought me this book via a friend.  Debi Pearl taught me SO much!  She taught me there are 3 different types of men.  I learned that my Joshua is a Mr. Command man.  Here I thought he should be exactly like my dad!  (whom I learned was Mr. Steady) .  I HIGHLY recommend this book to EVERY woman 18 and over, married or not.  It will help the unmarried know what to look for, guide their friends to or from, for any woman to read to counsel other married women in the way they should go, and of course for the married woman, happily married or "not".  I will talk often of this book, because I would not be the woman I am today without it.  If anyone living near me would like to do a Bible study on this book let me know!  God has definatly made Joshua and I's marriage glorious!

This is what the back cover of Created to Be His Help Meet reads:
Somewhere over the passing years and changing culture, women have lost their way. This book is written to lead them back home. Regardless of how you began your marriage or how dark and lonely the path that has brought you to where you are now, I want you to know that it is possible today to have a marriage so good and so fulfilling that it can only be explained as a miracle.

A miracle: the ONLY way to explain our marriage.  Please take time to go to the website of this book and purchase one.  You will not regret it.





2 comments:

  1. Good morning, dear Tonya! I was excited to see you review this book! I've had this on my amazon wishlist for awhile! Good to know that someone I know read it and found it very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to be so transparent.......many ladies are going to be encouraged by your testimony Ton, love you!

    ReplyDelete